Tuesday, April 14, 2009

homework

At least that is what I should be doing right now, but I am totally unmotivated. I think I have a bit of Spring fever and the itch for school vacation which is only a few days away. I know that in the end I will be spending most of that vacation working on homework, but somehow, it doesn't seem as bad when I know I don't also have to go to work.

On another note, UMASS is again starting to drive me crazy. I'm starting to look for classes in the fall and there is like nothing after 3 PM. And I really cannot get there any sooner than that. I've emailed my advisor and I'm hoping she will have suggestions but I get frustrated because I really want to finish my Masters within the next two years - I don't need it drawing out longer than that. I did sign up for a summer class though which should be fun - it's a printmaking class and it's only about three weeks long. I'll have to drive to UMASS a lot but it will be worth it to be submersed in making art for hours a day - YEAH! I definitely need that.

I've been fighting an urge to knit as well. So close to finishing a sweater but i know if i pick it up NO homework at all will get done. Just a few more weeks and I can knit whenever I want.

3 more days of school to vacation....gotta stay on task

No comments: